How to run the Speed Test
1. Click Begin Test.
2. The test will begin and the dial will indicate your speed during the test.
3. When the test is complete, an estimate of your download and upload speeds will be displayed.
Speedtest.net Mini requires at least version 8 of Flash. Please update your client.
This speed test measures how quickly your computer can download and upload data to a web site. Your results can be influenced by the working condition of your web browser and computer, such as:
- Running other programs. Please close any other open programs before running the test.
- Sharing your Internet connection with other computers, video game consoles, or TV devices.
- Running the speed test over a Wi-Fi (wireless) connection. A wired connection may improve results.
- Using an older or problematic web browser. Using the Firefox browser is recommended.